(Survey courtesy of Wench.)
1) What is the middle name of the first person you ever slept with? He has two, Stanley Osborn. And, how quaint, he's still my love.
2) What is the song you want played at your funeral? Nothing immediately comes to mind.
3) What would you last meal be before being executed? Well, I'm missing out on Carrabas today. And let me tell you, that kalimari is to DIE for.
4) The person whose problems you never want to hear again? Eh, I'm pretty good at tuning out that kind of dribble. I don't tend to talk to people who would annoy me in that way.
5) What is the most important thing (physical) in the opposite sex? Gonna agree with Wench. Hair is terribly sesy.
6) Favourite hangover cure? Um . . . I've maybe never had a hangover. I just recently got myself crunk. But not so crunk as to have a hangover. Don't judge.
7) How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? Depends what I'm drinking.
8) Hair colour you like a person you're dating to have? Colour's not necessarily the most important; I like the fellow curly friends.
9) Siblings that should go to rehab? Well considering Rob's 19 and Tyler's 13, neither have really lived enough to need it for any reason. More on that as they grow. I'm the only one who needs rehab in this fam. Fabulous.
10) Favourite month? May. Birthday month and it always tends to be just the right temperature.
11) First movie you can remember seeing as a kid? Follow That Bird. And I MAY or MAY NOT still own it. (^_^)'
12) When's the last time you went on a date? Uh oh. I can't remember. Must prod boyfriend sitting next to me.
13) Who is the person of the same sex you'd be with? LOL . . . I was thinking outloud and my boyfriend immediately said “Sean Connery. But only for his money. Actually, he reminds me of my dad.”
14) Where do you want to live when you're old and brittle? I really loved England . . .
15) What's a word you would use to describe your life? Ocean.
16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what is the first thing you would buy? I wouldn't “buy”, per se. I would pay off my student loans. So lame, right?
17) Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you name her? Eva Hélène.
18) Boy? Never cared as much about predetermining a male name.
19) What's the strangest talent you have? Strangest? Not that strange, but I have finger toes and can pretty much function with them. But that doesn't mean you can amputate.
20) Have you ever had two dates in the same night? No. lol. So boring the life I lead.
21) What was your childhood nickname? I didn't really have one as a young child. But Rob called me “Dee Dee” when he was just learning to talk.
22) Name someone with the same birthday as you. I didn't know offhand, so I'll list the celebrity ones I found that I liked: Katharine Hepburn, Yogi Berra, George Carlin, Tony Hawk.
23) What is in the backseat of your car right now? OMG a shit-ton of shit. The Pimpmobile needs a serious clean.
24) Your favourite curse word? It's not really a curse, but seeing as I just re-affirmed my love for V for Vendetta, we'll go with “bollocks”.
25) What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Having my side of the bed monopolized by a certain TOBIAS! He somehow manages to take away my own pillow.
26) What is your birthstone? Emerald.
27) Do you go in at a fast food place, or hit the drive thru? Drive-thru.
28) What do you have hanging from your rearview mirror? My college graduation tassel.
29) Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Work. I've begun tuning it out, however, with an MP3 player. Works wonders for drowning out negativity.
30) What turns you off the most? Bad breath, gnarly teef and stank sack.
31) What turns you on the most? Kissing.
32) If a doctor told you TODAY you were pregnant, what would you do? I'd feel really guilty for not wanting to keep it yet.
33) Do you think you were raised well? No. But it'll do.
34.) YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Ta-she Taurus. Hey that's not bad!
35.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favourite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Mint Chocolate Chip Thin Mint. Uh huh . . .
36. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Roland Clarence. Could they HAVE more grampy names?
37. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favourite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Dream Mr. Goodbar. That totally worked. If I was a gay guy stripper.
38.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names ) Lee Marcus.
39. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Palochak Paris. How 'bout we invert that.
40. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Spring Rose.
41. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favourite tree) Nothing Yet Willow.
42. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your favourite hobby/craft, favourite weather element + “Tour") The Decoupage Ice Storm Tour.