1) What is your idea of happiness?
~~ Either spontaneity or lazy days curled up in bed without alarms.
2) Would you be happy if you found out you were getting a new little sibling?
~~ I'd be happy, but I would seriously question my parents' motives. They don't have the most stable household.
3) Who is someone you would do absolutely anything for?
~~ The guy snuggling me right now.
4) What is the first thing on your To Do List for this month?
~~ Find a new place to live. Ugh.
5) When I say the word "spring", what do you think of?
6) Do you know anyone personally who has served in any war?
~~ My friends' mother has served in Iraq. She was part of the National Guard and was called over. Kinda sucked.
7) Would you go to Paris if you had the chance?
8) What condiments do you put on your burgers?
~~ Mayo, ketchup, mustard.
9) How many concerts have you attended, if any?
~~ Several. Often of the dorky, theatrical type.
10) Are you more of a coffee or tea person?
~~ Coffee, but I like both.
11) Have you ever seen the movie Donnie Darko?
~~ Yes. Just the other day I tried to get people to laugh at that Sparkle Motion line. Losers.
12) Are you craving any foods currently?
~~ Full, actually. Had leftover veg from Hibachi-san and some elbow macrones.
13) Have you ever read anything by Nora Roberts?
~~ No, but my mom sure has. Dream on, lady.
14) Is there an album you can't wait to be released?
~~ I heard Lady GaGa is working on her latest . . . (^_^)
15) Alex Pardee: His artwork is amazing, is it not?
16) What profession would you like to work in?
~~ Theatre, but only the positives please. Negate the lack of stability.
17) Does Kurt Cobain really smell like Teen Spirit?
~~ I wouldn't know. But I hear the rights to him is about to smell like millions.
18) Have you ever read anyone's biography?
~~ I read one on Bowie and Michael Crawford's autobiography. Hehe!
19) Would you marry Bill Gates for his cash?
~~ I'm about to marry a marvelous man. But if Bill wants to employ me I wouldn't mind!
20) Do you run with scissors?
~~ I usually cut with them.
21) Is Twilight over-hyped?
~~ I liked it when it wasn't commercialized yet.
22) Is there a band logo you would get tattooed on yourself?
~~ I don't think so. I find them to be deeply personal.
23) Are you fascinated by mermaids?
~~ No . . .
24) What was the last thing you recieved via mail?
~~ Harrison's play.
25) Last time you received an injury?
~~ I believe I bruised a rib last year at Faire from my corset.
26) What's for dinner tonight?
~~ Went over that already.
27) Next time you will purchase something?
~~ Hmm, I foresee it being lunch at rehearsal Saturday.
28) Have you eaten any chocolate today?
~~ I had a Jell-o pudding cup.
29) Last time you did your victory dance?
~~ I dance to GaGa whenever I get a text message!
30) When is a time someone would NOT want to be around you?
~~ ::shrug:: Early morning, maybe.
31) What are you obsessed with right now?
~~ I think my GaGa-itis has peaked. Your regularly scheduled Danielle will continue shortly.
32) How many pairs of shoes are in your house?
~~ Around 10.
33) Fresh fruit or canned fruit?
~~ I prefer fresh, but usually buy serving cups to complement meals or for snacks.
34) Do your teachers let you eat in class?
~~ What a high school question.
35) Are your blankets kicked all over the place when you wake up?
~~ Oh yeah.
36) Do you have an eye mask you wear to sleep?
~~ I just found out MY BROTHER DOES! Roffle!
37) Would you consider yourself smart?
38) When do you want to move out of your parents house?
~~ Already have.
39) Do you have a curfew?
~~ Kind of. Ed doesn't like late night company on work nights. Reasonable.
40) What instruments do you have in your house?
~~ Keyboard, guitars, violin.
41) What's the last gross movie/show/video you saw?
~~ Nothing much phases a /b/tard.
42) Would you rather live in a huuuge house or a little cozy one?
~~ Cozy little.
43) The music on the radio: good or bad?
~~ My definition of good lately has depreciated . . . I listen to a bit of pop.
44) Do you understand Shakespeare plays?
~~ Yes, but it does take thorough study.
45) Have you ever blow dried something other then your hair?
~~ I don't think so.
46) What is your favorite piece of equipment at gyms?
47) Do you understand what you're doing in math class lately?
~~ HS . . .
48) How many photo albums are in your house?
~~ Two or three.
49) Who's the best kisser you know?
~~ Ed's probably the best.
50) Do you get embarrassed when you pay for things in all small change?
~~ Not embarrassed, no. I feel bad when it takes me a while to get it or count it out.
51) Do you ever go for walks just for fun?
52) Are you always tired?
~~ Most often.
53) Do you count the calories you eat?
~~ Yeah. Fatty McGee over here.
54) Are you friends with anyone named Earl?
55) Are you vain?
56) What would you do if the last person you kissed showed up at your house with a bunch or roses and a hand written poem for you?
~~ Say yes again.
57) Do you ever watch The Simpsons?
58) Have you ever sent an embarrassing moment of yours into a mag to be printed?
59) What's the last thing to make you scream?
~~ Tessa jumped out at me last Friday.
60) Do you think you're more cute or sexy?
61) Would you like to live in a hotel, or your own house?
~~ There are a lot of variables here.
62) Are you good at knowing when people are lying?
~~ Fairly. I have this unfortunate habit of trusting people and trying to find the good. Distrust! All bad!
63) Do you draw little hearts and stuff with eyeliner next to your eyes?
~~ Theatrically, if necessary.
64) What's the most expensive thing you've ever lost?
~~ My credit card, but that in itself isn't expensive.
65) When's the last time someone made breakfast for you?
~~ Can't remember.
66) Do you do something new with your hair practically every day?
~~ "I don't even wash it daily." (Holla! lol)
67) Name a song your addicted to:
68) When's the last time someone told you they were in love with you?
~~ 20 minutes ago.
69) Is there a Sonic where you live?
~~ Several. Dangerous!
70) What did you eat for lunch today?
~~ Grilled chicken bacon ranch from McD's.
71) What do you like on your pizza?
~~ Cheese, or white, or peppers, onions, shrooms.
72) Do you ever paint or file your nails in class/at work?
~~ I clip them when they get annoying.
73) Who is the best public speaker you know?
~~ Myself, I suppose.
74) How would you react if someone kidnapped your best friend?
~~ It would be a call to action.
75) Are family get togethers fun for you, or awkward?
~~ Depends which side, but they are usually fun.
76) Do you know what "A Midsummer Night's Dream" is about?
~~ That's actually one I'm not entirely familiar with.
77) Are any of your friends hoping to be famous one day?
~~ Probably. But I don't find it to be a worthwhile ambition.
78) Do you think you'll be famous one day?
~~ I doubt it.
79) Have you ever hosted a dinner party?
80) How many times do you think you've thrown up in your entire life?
~~ There's so many baby spit ups, it's hard to know.
81) Have you ever lost someone to cancer?
~~ Yes, actually. Mr. Loomis. He was a great guy.
82) Would you rather become a nun or marry someone you don't even like?
~~ In solitude I've always wondered what rigorous ahimsa and revelation would be like.
83) Wouldn't it be weird if human hatched eggs instead?
~~ Abortions would be a lot more violent.
84) Would you like to own a business?
~~ It'd be cool to own a pub.
85) Would you rather live somewhere realllly hot or somewhere realllly cold?
86) Do crows creep you out?
87) Have you ever ignored your own feelings?
~~ I've always been a bottler.
88) Do you wear a lot of red clothes?
89) Are you a health freak?
~~ I'm trying to be health conscious.
90) Do you have a collection of things from the beach?
~~ I have a bottle of sand and shells from Daytona.
91) What is the best way to have potatoes?
~~ Unidentifiable as a vegetable and greasy as fuck.
92) Do you lock the doors?
93) Is coffee better with or without milk?
~~ I use hazelnut creamer.
94) What's something you do every single winter?
~~ Suffer from mild seasonal affective.