2.20.2010

Gratitude.

"In every conceivable manner, the family is a link to our past, a bridge to our future." -Alex Haley

{"Swingset" by Trobs, DeviantArt}

If I could freeze a moment in time, in my memory, where it is summer in life's blossom and The Farm is as it always was, I would happily be penniless.  But as life waits for no man's fancy, the farm and warmth of my memory has long since cooled, and we are left without it in the present.

There is no conceivable way I can possibly articulate gratitude for the gift you have given me, but as my heart cries to voice it, I will try.

I am so grateful to have some relief of my financial burdens, and cannot tell you how positive a change it will make for my life.  Having just an extra $200.00 a month means I don't have to live paycheck to paycheck, in fear of the unexpected.

I love you both, and hope I've managed to convey how much this truly means to me.

~Danielle. 

No comments: