1. Ever been given an engagement ring? No. Expecting one in the nearish future, but no pressing plans.
2. Longest relationship? Goin' on 5 years. Love my Ed.
3. Last gift you received? Mom paid for my car insurance. It's great being an adult.
4. Ever dropped a cellphone? Many times.
5. Last time you worked out? Ha.
6. Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on? Student loans. Biggest expense. ::sigh::
7. Last food you ate? Slice of Vermont cheddar from the Deli at Giant.
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Silly question, really. Everyone sizes up people at first glance innately.
9. One favourite song? "New Soul" by Yael Naim has been in my head.
10. Where do you live? PA. So you better be nice to me, I hear my vote is quite consequential.
11. High school you attended: OJR.
12. Cellphone service provider: Verizon. They be good to me. Ever checked out the GPS feature? I don't know how I ever lived without it.
13. Favourite mall store: I'm not big on shopping. I will admit that Hot Topic amuses me however. Now that it's cool and mainstream though it really has lost its awesome for me.
14. Longest job you had: I worked for dining services at college for four years. Kick ass.
15. Do you own a pair of dice? I have a 20-sided die for keeping track of my life in Magic . . . (^_^)'
16. Do you prank call people? I watch /b/ do so with relish.
17. Last wedding you attended? J & D's, 2004. It's been a while.
18. First friend you'd call if you won the lottery: I dunno. I would probably call my lenders first, lawl.
19. Last time you saw your best friend? Ugh, see previous posts.
20. Favourite fast food restaurant: Um, I dunno. I grew up a McDonald's kid. I don't really want to discuss fatty fat fatness.
21. Biggest lie you have ever heard: I make sure not to hold on to negativity for long.
22. Where's your favourite place to eat with friends? Pat's.
23. Can you cook? If by cook you mean follow the instructions on a label.
24. What car do you drive? As of yesterday, I am the proud owner of a Chevy Aveo! Beep beep!
25. Best kisser? I haven't kissed everyone, so I can't possibly know.
26. Last time you cried? Yesterday. But let's really not discuss why yet.
27. Most disliked foods: sourkraut, however you spell it. Ed harasses me for disliking cheesecake.
28. Thing you like most about yourself: going to agree with wench - resilience. Endurance.
29. Thing you dislike most about yourself: Gah. A lot.
30. Longest shift you have worked at a job? A "suicide" at the ol' Gateway of 12 hours.
31. Favourite movie? Too many to decide.
32. Can you sing? Well.
33. Last concert attended? I believe it was Sarah Brightman with Ed? Either that or Bernadette Peters.
34. Last kiss? Ed.
35. Last movie rented? Ha, Ed ordered "Rescuers Down Under" by mistake. It was a good dose of nostalgia.
36. One thing you'd never leave the house without: cellphone.
37. Favourite vacation spot: Daytona Beach, FL was fabulous.
38. Laptop or desktop computer? Love my desktop, but Ed's new Navi is quite the treat. There's nothing like surfing the web laying down.
39. Favourite comedian: Robin Williams, Brian Reagan, Dane Cook, various others.
40. Do you smoke? Occasionally.
41. Sleep with or without clothes? I prefer to be in clothes.
42. Who sleeps with you every night? Ed and TOBIAS! Don't tell Ed he wasn't in caps too.
43. Do long distance relationships work? I've never really had one.
44. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? Once. And he was courteous enough to assume I had been drinking rather than asking me.
45. Pancakes or French Toast? Pancakes. Although Denny's French Toast has been trying to vie for my order.
46. Do you like coffee? Hazelnut, please!
47. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled or omeleted, please.
48. Do you believe in Astrology? I've never really delved into it, but I believe the patterns and cyclical nature are of note.
49. Last person you talked to on the phone? Becki.
50. Last person on your missed call list? Probably Bern.
51. What was the last text you received? "Good luck" from Crystal.
52. Number of pillows? Two.
53. What are you wearing right now? 3/4 sleeve shirt, earth tones. Jeans. Jeans coming off very soon. Screw you jeans.
54. Pick a lyric, any lyric: We're listening to Queen right now . . .
"Everyday - I try and I try and I try -
But everybody wants to put me down
They say I'm goin' crazy
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
Got no common sense
I got nobody left to believe . . . "
55. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB&J? I switch it up, get something different every time I get a new jar. Always the all fruit stuff though. Eff Smuckers. Found mold in a jar upon opening.
56. Can you play pool? Yeah. Won't win though.
57. Can you swim? Love swimming.
58. Favourite ice cream: Mint chocolate chip.
59. Do you like maps? I have no need of them.
60. Tell a random fact about yourself: I don't know what normal is. In a very serious sense.
61. Ever attend a theme party? A pirate party, arrrrrr!
62. What is your favourite season? Spring.
63. Last time you laughed at something stupid: /b/, most likely.
64. What time did you wake up this morning? 9ish.
65. Best thing about winter? Used to be snow days, but adults don't get those. Used to be sledding at Grammie's, but she doesn't exist anymore.
66. Name of your first pet? Don't remember. It was a goldfish.
67. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? They coo' with me.
68. What are you doing this weekend? Job hunting. Let's not discuss it.
69. Birthdate: May 12.
70. What do you want to be? Me. Well.
Done with this.